Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Conclusion

I wrote about computers in my projects, I talked about how computers have changed over the years I showed pictures and I talked about them. Computers have changed in so many ways such as loading faster, the internet is easier to use and get on, and so much more. They have added a lot of new icons that you can install like Microsoft word, and paint shop. I have learned a lot while working on this project it has helped me to know how to work the computer more and type faster. I have found out that the computer is also used for a lot of businesses they have to make slideshows and type reports for their managers. The computer is a very useful product because you can look up almost anything you need to for reports, or projects.  Doctors use the computers a lot for almost everything that they need to find, cures for cancer and other sicknesses. Doctors also keep all of the patient’s information on the computer. I don’t know how we would be able to find all of the cures and jobs if we didn't have computers or technology. Most of everybody have I Phones and I Pads for their businesses, a lot of people use the navigation app on their I Phones and I Pads my mom cannot remember how to get places so she gets out her I Phone and she types in the address of where she is going and it directs her and it even takes her through shortcuts. On the I Phone you also have the notepad app where if you are at work and your boss tells you to take notes you can just type all of the notes that you need to remember and keep track of. That is my conclusion for my computer project.

No comments:

Post a Comment