Tuesday, December 11, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UPHEPNh8yU


I chose these two pictures because it shows how different the old computers are from the newer computers. They have changed almost everything from how fast they work to looks to easier to operate and even more they came out with Google,  and YouTube, and so much more. You can also have wallpapers and passwords and cool things like that you can accessorize.




I chose these two pictures because it shows the differences between the first iPhone and the newest iPhone 5 and I’m sure that they will come out with some more I Phones  The differences between the first I Phone and the iPhone are a lot of different things like first of all they all have internet on it just like a computer. The old I Phone didn't have a camera where you can look at yourself kind of like looking in a mirror but you can take a picture it is pretty cool it makes it so much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment